Thursday, December 29, 2005

Situations.

Dec 27, 2005
I had to undergo major heart renovations today. I found out about lies that led to bigger lies that created a pile of shit, evidence displayed in a folder entitled 'b.i.a.t.c.h'. Acted 'Scenario' outside Jalan 7/149J. Dragging and pushing's no fun when heart's breaking. Why lie? Why lie when truth is so much better?
My heart bled as I drove off leaving 'poor me' behind. I've never felt so lost and so uncomfortable. I got pissed again just now. Why? Why does life give you lemons???
Sisters of mine rushed to rescue and repair the damaged heart. Settled for Rocket Mania and Tip Top as bed time 'stories'. Fountains are spraying inside out. Mind's in for a roller coaster ride but heart's not.

Dec 28, 2005
I bolted up from bed with tears streaming down my cheeks. Traumatic images flashing cross my mind, it's the darn folder again.
Needed to run, run somewhere.
Bathed. Got ready.
Flashed off to PJ's SFX. God brought me there for a reason. Fr. Simon's sermon was about victims and us being those victimising. Knowing our faults and forgiveness. The Lord's prayer made me reflect further. So did this.

"Lord please give the the Serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the Courage to change the things I can, and the Wisdom to know the difference".

I settled for a discussion and more evidence search. Sent FBIs out to fetch info and to practice forgiving. Sent out SMSes and messages and tried to sweep shit, shitted by 'poor me'. Well erm.. the story drags on but to cut the long story short, the last joke's on b.i.a.t.c.h. Backs are turned at her, roads seem blocked and dark. Consequences need to be paid for lies, more lies and wrong doings. Oops, so there.

p.s. Final work back home now. College moving out tomorrow...

1 comment:

justine said...

Don't forget the wisdom part. You're got more than enough of that courage thing already.