Monday, December 19, 2005

I'm not complaining but...

Well, I really am not complaining. Having my own 'personal space' is supposed to be a good thing but when Rick went off for some family trip this weekend, I felt kinda lonely.

Am glad my juniors didn't all scatter back to their respective hometowns and I still had people to hang out with. Cooked for ChengXin and Geok Pin on Saturday night. They were so happy. Chimui Nic came over as well and he joined in. Before we picked Pin up, the three of us had fun watching 'Oh!Happy day.' a Korean movie. Was nice. :)

Went for mass on Sunday after a long 'break' from churches in KL. Am glad I did lar.. Feel that life's more complete that way.

Can't believe Christmas is this weekend. Feel nothing.. no Chrismassy mood. I'm sure it'll pop up soon...

No comments: