Tuesday, December 27, 2005

December 21st - Justine's Surprise Thingy

Just once told me that she's never actually had a birthday celebration with her friends before. Hearing that, I really felt for her. A friend's birthday should never be taken for lightly especially if you guys are close lar. I once thought birthdays were an annual thing.. until someone passed away. Never really got to celebrate her birthday properly.

I was shopping for food at Carrefour like a housewife on a weekday. Felt kinda awkward but it was fun in a way. Went home and dragged around 6 big bags of stuff up 3 floors. Darn, I hate my place when this happens. Did some preparations and stuff before the rest came to help out. :) Just's birthday sort of surprise thing was simple but still fun. :) The first birthday of someone celebrated at my place. Not too many of us, just the usual crowd - also the remaining ones.

Was a good night. :) Lots of good food, great laughs and pictures!!!

1 comment:

justine said...

thanks vicky. love you guys!