Friday, December 16, 2005

Assignments' Daze.

Gee. I've never written so much crap before all my life ler. For the past 3 days, I've been rushing 2 assignments for my Communcation & Scholarship subject that I'm currently taking with USQ, Australia. Enjoying in Kuching had an expensive price to pay - blessed extension for 2 weeks but horrible jam-packed completion within 3 days.

My first assignment's entitled: Emotional Intelligence as an essential skill for relationship management in the field of education. * gee.. How the hell did I come up with that??? The supporting points are even scarier.

The second's pretty 'nice'. Bullies in Schools. :) And I had to record my voice for 7 minutes at Just's. :) Felt silly but was fun.

Anyway I got ink for my printer but it's konked, I think. * sigh.. How am I going to explain that to my dad now?
Due to faulty printer, I had to pay 18 bucks to print everything. Waste!!! While the poor people are suffering, I wasted my money to print funny stuff that the lecturer won't really read anyway. (the extras are color printed, believe it or not)

Okay I'm babbling but this is somewhere for me to pour all my shortcomings out!

Since Rick's not around this weekend, life's pretty boring. Finishing the assignments leave me wondering what I should actually do next! Everyone's gone home for the holidays... :) Nevermind, will think of something to do.

Hoping everyone'll have a greattt weekend! :)

No comments: