Tuesday, December 13, 2005

How Do I Explain This Feeling?

My heart's beating a bit too fast, my mind's racing. My body feels both warm and cold.
Before you think I'm catching a flu, let me clarify the situation.

I have made the biggest decision of all time (no, I'm not engaged) but situations depend on God and the community of Asia for a church movement. Till then, will be doing a lot of movement work I suppose.. and juggling studies as well.

Life's getting exciting and I am glad. Hoping to get rid of depression once and for all. I am truly blessed with bountiful blessings. Life may not be perfect but at least I have what I have! Feeling all emotional now.

Okay, I have written a lot yet to explain what I feel.. it's just a very different feeling. I guess it's MSC's air con as well.. it's pretty cold.

Whatever it is, I'm glad things happened the way they did - going back home - realisation and all.. Praying that all will be beautiful and God intended.

No comments: