Sunday, December 11, 2005

Home Sweet Home

I've been back in Kuching for a week plus, meeting only a few very close friends and enjoying my stay here very much. Been in minimal touch with the world in KL - nevertheless, they're close at heart - and very in touch with my inner self, God and the calling.

The weather has either been scorching hot or pouring rain and am not bothered by either. Life has been blissful since the flight landed. Problems of any kind seem like a harmless buzzing mosquito compared to those I face in KL & Subang which is like the Aedes mosquitoes bringing dengue.

I am very happy to be home, missing friends over there but things have been great. Reschedule my flight to Monday since last week as I just had to stay back a bit more.

So I'm happy and contented with this holiday. Many intriguing questions have arose since coming back but I will answer them one by one in due time.

And for now I just want to rest till reality pops back into the picture..

No comments: