Tuesday, December 27, 2005

December 25th - Christmas Day

Christmas is usually the best time other than Chinese New Year. Lots of reunions, food (hmm.. I'm starting to feel sick thinking of any kind of food....) and presents (or money).

Christmas mass was just the right way to start Christmas day. Went to ertie's and picked her and Ah Wah up. She passed me a Christmas card in the car with something slid in between the little mini card. 'Ta-da'!! 50 bucks!!!! Oooo.. I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!! :)

Happy, happy we headed to Meaty House in D'sara Utama for Christmas lunch of Lamb Chop, Pork Chop, Baby Ribs and Pork Knuckle.. not forgetting super yummy sausages and.. :) ice wine. Gosh.. I've never felt happier eating. Despite the fact that food made me feel oozy, I ate till my heart was certainly more than contented. Life is beautiful and Christmas without snow could be fantastic as well. The meal was paid either by Wah or ertie. Went to the Curve. Stopped by Ikano for Rhumba at Starbucks. :) Rick found Pepsi cans for herself and Jerome. She said going to church helped. Gee.

Walked around till was a bit too tired to go anywhere - headed home - napped.

More food at Chooi Chin's followed by gambling sessions that I passed.

And I fell asleep on the sofa till it was time to go home!

No comments: