Saturday, March 25, 2006

Teeny bit of a prob.

Well today was supposed to be fine and I was supposed to enjoy shopping. Left Sriracha early in the morning and reached the Brothers of St. Gabriel's HQ rather early.

Un arrived looking a bit distressed. Homme looked queasy and that was when everything started to go wrong. Tears were involved but Un asked me to go ahead with the rest (Ew, Mac, Tae and Homme). So I did.

We had breakfast.. everything was fine.
We used the taxi to Thong Lo BTS station. Still fine.
We used to BTS to Mo Chit. Still okay.

And then we reached Chatuchak Market.. the biggest market with almost people selling almost everything under the sun. Well, except for Tae, everyone seemed like they were running after the train. I felt awkward and pretty annoyed that I was always left behind when I wanted to see something (couldn't take pics at most stalls!!) but I had to wait for a long time when the others were buying things. Gee. Talking about hospitality, I felt zero amount of that then.

Was finally so frustrated I told the others I will take a walk by myself and meet up with them at 3. Walking alone, I felt a tiny bit lonely so I called Un. She was really pissed about them ditching me like that so she came to meet up with me and insisted on taking a stand for me.

It could be the weather, or it could be her mom but Un finally left with me in a taxi. We came back to her house, slept for a few hours and later went back by taxi to meet Bro. Siam to get my things from his car.

I told him the story and our conclusion is that children will always be children and we should let them settle their issues, not interfere. I am talking from the point of view as a young adult, not the kid I always seem to be. Well.. I honestly feel that the older ones should let the younger ones settle their shit and not butt in. But they did and so shit happened.

Came back to Un's.. had a good, yummy dinner cooked by her mom and here I am.

So I guess I left a bit of a scar here, no perfect record anymore. They could blame me for anything, it's not like I really care but it's just not comfy, the situation.

And I want to go home now. Starting to miss home terribly... :(

2 comments:

jiahling said...

and i miss you too... =(

when will you be back............. T_T

btw, need ur help on d 22nd of april... u free then? =)

Fedelia said...

yeah, u better do get ur ass back. it has been like almost a month!!!! hahahaha

anyways, since i see that ppl can get to book ur time online, pls make 28 morn free. U might need to send Wah to KLIA. He's coming home for a visit. Thanks!