Friday, March 03, 2006

For the tiny one. :)

(I'm bad with time and so this is, of course, belated. )

Happy Birthday Sis Tiny Fish. May your days be a bit happier (cut the depressing shit out now k.), may the sun shine brighter, the flowers grow more, assignments.. a little easier and everything going your way- a bit smoother.

:)
Wishing you hope, love and lots of courage to face the many days after the happy birth-day.

Life will be okay. It's okay to be a teeny bit older and growing old can be a lot of fun. (Gee, who am I kidding? I still tell the whole world I'm 18 when I'm actually 19! :PPP)

* hugs. Sorry I couldn't slam the day with you. Was in Klang busy slaming my camera with pictures and getting myself burnt again. And.. of course I had to fall sick the days after. So your little birthday thing will be late. :)



p.s. Tiny Fish celebrated her TWENTIETH birthday on February 28, 2006.

No comments: