Saturday, March 25, 2006

Chilling at Sriracha

March 24, 06

Nothing much happened today. I went out with the religious brothers for a meal at MK Restaurant and this time we had better quality food as their spending power is higher. Went to a shopping complex after that but I didn't buy anything. Spent time online and found out I got an A for my Communication and Scholarship subject but am still quite worried about my Introduction to Journalism as the current status mentioned is 'FNC - Fail or Not Complete'. Howerver, I find it absurd as I have passed all the assignments required and my overall grade should be a C (well, nothing to be proud of but at least I passed this stupid subject).

Had a huge bowl of noodle for dinner. The size I ordered for was Jumbo, which is the smallest size. Could only manage half a bowl. The other sizes are Super and Extra which looks totally too huge for me or for anyone I know. Maybe Sunshine is capable of eating Extra, though. :P Certainly not you, Just. :P

Watched Memoirs of a Geisha at the religious brothers' office and later went to bed pretty early.

Was a good day despite the mild activities involved. :)

No comments: