Friday, March 31, 2006

I don't like feeling restless and not liking the current moment like how I feel now. Other than my degree and my dad's condition, I don't see why I need to worry about any other thing.

Perhaps I don't like going home to an empty house now and then.

Well, I could also point fingers to the fact that I've been travelling a bit too much and settling down at USJ again isn't all too rosy, the picture.

Or it might be because I'm pure lazy and am too lazy to do my assignments and am worried that my future will not be always as beautiful as my past.

Whatever it is, I wish I could have more determination to excel for my degree and let the God handle the rest of the happenings in my life.

Next class in another 27 minutes. And the college is almost empty already. I'm so bored.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

why dont you try to arrange all your pics into a album...u seems to have a pretty interesting travel life:)

divert your boredom into something creative girl!:) hehe

Vicky said...

I could do that.. but erm.. I guess I should finish up my assignments first?? I'm stuck though.

Anonymous said...

Don't worry anymore.
Just do it your BEST!!!
Like I do now.
* I have to intend my study.
(It's the last year of High school.)
* I very Concentrate! for my training and competition of Air Pistol every week.
(Actually to forget somebody = you know who.)
Ha ha just kidding.
I really mean that!(I concentrated)
I'll be miss you all the time.
P.S.
Hope you in Thailand soon like Brother Siam asked you!.
& I hope you will understand my comment because my English it's not good and also getting bad!