Friday, March 03, 2006

I have forgotten...

I have, actually, forgotten how much I can cough and how painful my lungs get when this bronchitis shit reoccurs. Just says the word 'relapse' sounds critical so I should try not to mention it as I do not wish for my condition to proceed to a worse stage. Am travelling again tomorrow as last week's trip was pushed to this weekend and covering Malacca for Fiona's research thingy will be tough as the weather will be hot and there will be lots of shophouses to snap. How I'm going to juggle between being tough and feeling sick is another story to tell.

I must remind myself to lessen a few activities including popping nice Lokams into my mouth, 2 big ones per seating. Chimneying, I'm afraid would also be one that will come to an end sooner if not later. A halt also to intakes of seafood and other damaging fruits and food.

Am quite afraid to tell mom or anyone else who would force me to consume 'stuff' that seem to be designed to knock you out before it heals you, disguised as eeky remedies.

Almost 7 years ago I had to suffer the same shit and I guess my body was a bit tougher to take all the cough and pain - not to mention my activities were all a bit healthier than they are now!! I really thought growing older would cease all these pain and torture but I guess I don't know my body well enough to conclude anything anymore.

No comments: