Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Well, now I know how it hurts to remember, and to think, and to be reminded, to be updated, to accept, to realize, to feel, to have emotions.

Everything hurts. So how do I gracefully move on?

I can't do what Chris did. I can't just change my watch from digital to analog. My situation's more complicated than that.

Everything pings a small reminder, everything triggers the pain button.

It's time to move on yet I'm stupidly stuck behind, left behind, lagging behind. Everyone thinks I'm way ahead in this game, yet what they fail to see is that I'm so far behind in the distant, they think I've left and taken speed ahead of them.

I need to let this pain drop and start my year anew. Yet I'm still lost in stupid thoughts. How do I get new brains in 2 days?

No comments: