Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Another letter to my family - Nov 28, 08

Dearest All,

Heyo! Greetings again.

Here's just a bit of short info for you guys. I was appointed as the Vice President of UPICA Council, which is the University of the Philippines International Center Association's council. I rejected actually, but was somehow tricked to be in la.

Oh well, I wonder if I'm the one looking for trouble or whether trouble always has a way to find me. Thus, again, after soooooooooooooooo many times of trying to run away from these stuff, I'm still involved with these committee stuff la. Anyway, my induction is next Thursday during our IC's Korean night. :)

Also, I've started cooking lately. I've cooked somethng for my friends, as when I was poor, and without home cooked food, they fed me ;) so now I feel healthier la. Eating home cooked food. :)plsssssssssss if you guys are free to find time to write snail mails to me, it would be nice to receive something for Christmas la. :) Some kind of postcard would do? hehe.. My address is F40, International Center, University of the Philippines Diliman, Quezon City, Metro Manila, the Philippines :)

Miss you all! Take care.....

3 comments:

SuMmeR_Ra|n said...

any postcode? mail the full add 2 my email pls... i'll try to whip sth out of my rusty fingers... =) im missing u lots here!

Vicky said...

no postcode
dat's it :)

SuMmeR_Ra|n said...

okie dokie...