Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Letter to my sisters and Livia - Oct 24, 08

My goodness. Livia's pregnant. Our little baby uwakwakwak is now having her own baby. How time flies.

And speaking about time flying.. I have OFFICIALLY finished my 1st sem. Classes ended 2 weeks ago and my major exams were done.. but this week, I submitted a 30 page term paper on some prostitution thing, I wrote my autobiography and used psychological personality theories to analyze my life story andddddd I took a PE written exam.

So it's OVER. My sem 1 is OVER but my back hurts like shit man.

As u all might know, I've hurt my back often before - falling, spraining whatever. This sem it was pretty strong, what with push ups and sit ups and losing weight. haha. Unfortunately, I hurt it last week and I can't carry anything heavy now. It was sooooo painful even pain killers don't work la. So I just have to suck in the pain and let's see how it goes. Rest more too, carry less heavy stuff.. and erm.. dont do crazy exercises. :) I went for a massage so it feels slightly better. But having period now, so it sucks quite bad too.

I miss all of you. I'm fine here and I'm alive, if u know what I mean. I've been dead for so long that being alive (though life is super tough) feels good. Though with back ache, I managed to finish allllllllllll my subjects and work! :) I'm glad I have found really good friends here too.:)

Okay that's all. Miss you all.

Byes!

3 comments:

SuMmeR_Ra|n said...

ru goin 2 post a photo of urself any sooner? or mail it 2 me??? hmm....

Vicky said...

check out vickyvicvic.multiply.com

SuMmeR_Ra|n said...

ok..