Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Letter to my family - Nov 4, 08

Dearest loved ones back at home!!!

Greetings! I bring news of joy! Well, at least for me.. :) I've been accepted (finally, after 6 months!!!) into the International Center, the dorm for international students. :) Less cost, almost all my friends are here.. it's much safer, cleaner, more convenient... ah, the list can go on. I've dreamt of this day for so long. And now it's finally here!!!

On top of that, despite all the hassle, my alien card will finally be ready soon. Actually it is ready now, but I haven't gotten it. :) I won't be illegal anymore!! Hah! And.. I will be starting my semester 2 this Friday. :) I've got some subjects preenlisted, but am waiting for confirmation and few more subjects to be enlisted. :) Also, I got back grades for 5 subjects and my 1 PE. :) I got 1.75 for all my subjects. 1.75 is an A (85-88%). Yay!!! Only 1 more subject to go for grading, still waiting for that. Hope it will turn out well too. Been attending human rights forum and rallies and mixing around with really great people working for human rights. :) Met many new friends the past week. So life's good. And I'm happy. :)

There you, my updates! Mail me back! Hope all's good for all of you back home or around.

I love you all much.

ME!!! :)

No comments: