Wednesday, July 02, 2008

I'm back here. Is this where I belong? My head's filled with the idea of getting a job to pay for my next few years here. I'm so exhausted. I've been walking for more than 2 hours already for today. Ironic isn't it? Somewhere else at some corner of this world, another somebody my age would be walking down the aisle, or accepting a wedding proposal... perhaps getting a 5K job. And me? I'm a freshman for an undergrad course.

But this is my dream. Isn't it?

Maybe it's the tiredness doubting my actions. Or the idea of having to sleep 2 hours per day if I take on a full time job working at night. I don't know.

But, Yahweh, I know you are near. Standing always at my side.. You guard me from the foe, and you lead me in ways everlasting.

I'm answering a call. A call I wanted to postpone. There has to be a reason why things happened the way they did. I am not here by chance. And I have to believe, that everything will be okay.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yup...dats the spirit vic!! gimme 5!! haha...everything happens for a reason...and i know one of the reason u r there is to be my future photographer for my future wedding photo album...haha....=ppp

Vicky said...

walau. like dat also can meh?