Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I think I'm feeling homesick.

I don't like this feeling. I want to cry all the time, especially when I'm alone.

I don't feel like eating anything in particular - food's just to fill up my stomach.

I'm finding fault with people, and with things - finding situations to get pissed at, whatever it is doesn't really matter, I just want to lament.

Turning 26 is nothing to look forward to, there won't even be a cake anyway. Gawd, I want a Secret Recipe cake!

My heart's in knots, I can't think of home - I'd cry. And not thinking about home makes me dream about home and dreaming about home makes me want to cry even more. It's starting to rain more now.. maybe that's causing me to feel like crying too. And I don't like to be alone.

I think I'm feeling homesick.

4 comments:

sleepyzombie said...

hang on there vic, no one said life is easy.. you might be surprise that tomorrow might be a sunny day..

best wishes
joevie

SuMmeR_Ra|n said...

Turn to God and He will give you rest. His omnipresence in our lives is what we can hang on to when things just don't go the way we have planned. HUGS!

Anonymous said...

all will be well vic, it's gona be alright...be strong and take courage...do not fear or be dismayed..remember this song?? i've owaz believed in u and i know u'll do great!! hugsss....

btw, ur present will reach u mebe late due to unforseen circumstances...(moved into new house officially) far away from post office..hihi..

meanwhile, Trust in God and leave all to HIM...

Anonymous said...

God know what is best and when to give it to us...

cheers vic~!