Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Wise words

Life is like a circle. No matter how good or bad it is, the past has past. But we should always embrace the future with the lessons we have learned from the past. We will meet our past again and even though it is a repeat, it will be different, but perhaps better. We should not hold on too tight to the past, so much so that it will affect our present. Everything will be okay.

Harry wrote these wise words on a Jollibee serviette the morning I left for KL, the morning we said our goodbyes. It was written in poetic Korean and my classmate Joy translated it for me. I know it's not a 100% accurate, but the points are apparent enough.

I'm just so thankful to have met him. Though he's no longer around with me, his wise words remain. I miss you Harry Chang!

No comments: