Thursday, January 12, 2006

Scribbling...

Somebody woke me up this morning with a call asking me about where I'm interested to go for my Thailand trip. Well, I realised one thing le.. the feelings have totally left. Good, good.

Set out to Summit and Coll with an agenda. However, all things have failed.

Mission No. 1 - Print and send letter to the Starr Foundation by FedEx
Status : Mission Failed.
Reason : I left the address and contact information at home, even the back up piece.

Mission No. 2 - Print 26 pcs of 8R for FREE at Bintang Maju
Status : Hard to identify.
Reason : Am printing 10 pcs but paying RM 50/-!!! Vouchers expired!!

Mission No. 3 - Repair sport shoes
Status : Mission Failed.
Reason : Cost RM 40/- for new soles man! Gee.. Go rompak lerrr tauke!

Mission No. 4 - Enquire about Student ID
Status : Hard to identify.
Reason : Am asked to change as I'm a degree student now. Unfortunately, Summit's lift to 4th floor's not working. I need to walk too far.. too far....

Despite all failures, the sun is still shining brightly and I am still trying to be positive.
However as life has it, more bad follows the bad and now my left row of teeth is aching horribly and my head is starting to spin a bit and my back bones are starting to shake a bit. I am pretty sure I'll get a fever tonight as the nights before.

The only thing I feel now towards everything is.. 'Aduh. Salahnye'.

p.s. Skipping classes tonight!!!

Oh yeah, trip 1 with Fiona starting this Saturday!!! Will be heading to 4 states, namely: Perak, Penang, Kedah & Perlis. Coming back Weds.
Yipeeyayyeah.

2 comments:

pervertism101 said...

owh.. so finally the 'feeling' left liaw lah... hehe..

Vicky said...

Mean, Meh, mean!!!! :P Lil brothers are supposed to be adorable, not mean! :P
Btw, yeah.. it left.