Tuesday, January 03, 2006

New Hopes, Fresh Dreams!!!

The year started out pretty fine.. hoping all will go perfectly smooth for Year 2006.

Dec 31st and Jan 1.
New Year's Eve was celebrated at SFX with Rick. Felt so much at ease after 'releasing the prisoner, me'. Sent out apologetic messages to forgive and forget someone who hurt, it's all bygones now.

The first thing I popped into my mouth for Year 2006 : Salem Lights.
The first thing I ate for Year 2006 : A single prawn.

Messages came in streams. Felt the tinge then and again. Missing people who are far away.. missing people who are close by but unreachable.

Attended a wedding of a friend's. It's a pretty sad story. Hoping happier days lie ahead. 'Bangga diri' the whole night long due to my outfit, ahemz.. and attention! :)

Found this very interesting place in Taipan, Naili's. It's a branch from the 'upper class mamak in Ampang'. Sat at Table No. 1. Felt so, so happy. This place is lovely.

Jan 2.
Met Sam Wong up. A charming and yummy person. Got to stay away, by the way.. :) Great new friend. The messaging was worth it.

Also went to Bumbu Bali for the first time. :) Yummy Avocado Milk Shake. Sin of all times. Cream. Hmm..

Jan 3.
Just's PA for the day. Well, I deserve it. New year, change of roles I guess! :)

Chia made me sad sending me nostalgic emails about the past and remembering certain memories of the past.



Ooo.. also, Dec 30. Finally stepped into TJ Corner at SS 18. The place is just so peaceful, so beautiful and so comfy!!! Reasonable price too! New hangout joint! Yips!!!

I don't think I'm really blogging anymore.. This has become a diary. Hmm..

I'm going offline... *beep*

No comments: