Tuesday, January 31, 2006

CNY - Day Two

Hmm.. :) I woke up very early and was pretty semangat to do my share of visiting. Unfortunately, I met with a yoga enthusiast, my 2nd sister, who refused to get her ass out of the house till past noon.

Visited Ma Ee and Kong at Lion's Nursing Home. Sneaked him out to my place. Haha..

But I left awhile after that.. for a 'caving experience' to Fairy and Wind Cave. Gee. Chen, my bro- in law's bro, is mad.

Chen is:-
- a Master's holder in Quantum Physics
- an engineer with 1st Silicon
- my bro in law's only younger bro
- a Taiwanese superstar look alike
- someone I had a crazy crush on during my sister's wedding (Rick and I fought like mad over this - Hiakz.)
- an introvert without many friends
- an all- rounder, athlete - nature enthusiast - photography enthusiast

Oh well...

So we went caving with Ryoko and Monica (who seems to like Chen) and my sister was saying that 3 girls were pursuing after Chen (Gee!!! Including me.. Sue me for flirting with everyone le...) for goodness knows what reason.

Was a pretty nice and enriching trip. Caving during the 2nd day of CNY, interesting! With make up and heels and skirts. Oh gee.

The Junk. Dinner was Lamb Shank for me, Organic Chicken for Ryoko, a HUGE plate of fried seafood for Chen and lots of soft shell crabs for Monica. Livia and Cyril joined us and we had a good time chatting and teasing Chen with Ryoko. :) Haha.. And Ryoko's just so funny with English but she's real fun to be with.

And I came home, took a shower and started to grow some fungus around me before Nic chimuii came and saved my life. I resuscitated with my stick of death and lived happily ever after.

Okieee, I went home. :P And slept!

2 comments:

jiahling said...

"a Taiwanese superstar look alike"

!!!

intro me intro me!! (which taiwan superstar btw?)

XP XP XP

LOL..if ppl can sue u everytime u flirt.. u 'dai wok' lor.. at least one yr of lawsuits guranteed hahaha..

Happy Chinese New Year btw.. =)

Vicky said...

Hey sis, Happy CNY to you too. It doesn't seem all that happy now anyway. He just looks like a new version of a 'what could be superstar'. But let's not talk bout him. Makes me unhappy as well.