Monday, January 30, 2006

Day One - CNY 2006

Daddy's not feeling well. Visiting? Off. 3 houses only - Seh Ku's, GreatGrandMa's, Glo's.

Bing! Was nice having a 'family youngsters' gathering'. Felt very emo throughout the whole time.

It's the 1st night of Chinese New Year. I am...
Answer: Sitting at home, preparing for bed.

Goodbye nights of 'debauchery'.

Stick of death, anyone?
Answer: *Silence...

Where are my hangout buddies le?
Sad, sad answers:
- Aaron's in Aussie doctoring, John's silent.
- Glo's not feeling well.
- Nic's exhausted, feeling unsocial.
- Jac's exhausted, I dunno why.
- Ah Nic's dating...
- Livia's M.I.A...
- Bachelorz are afraid of the dangerous night crowd.

Oh. My. Goodness.

I can see my CNY 5 years from now - I will be paying to get someone to hangout with me.
Life IS changing.
I AM getting old???!?!?!?
Or at least.. my friends and cousins are starting to act OLD?????

Oh. No.

2 comments:

justine said...

Don't pretend to put inverted commas for your "debauchery".

It is what it is and you know it!

Vicky said...

Ha Ha Ha.