Thursday, January 05, 2006

Memories

Wani's leaving for France tomorrow. Her dream is finally set and she is ready to be 'set free'. I remember the days when we hung out at my old place, drinking beer and puffing Dunhill Menthol Lights while discussing her dreams and mine. Her dreams are realising soon but mine? Hmm.. What are mine?

Well, I know what dreams I have now. Short term goals and dreams to be met but strong at heart to be kept, nevertheless.

I was granted an extension for my assignment, by the way..

Back to memories and taking the route that leads to memory lane. It's only been 3 years and so much has happened already! I've finished my Diploma in Photography. Met, got closed and lost so many friends. :) The losing part isn't all that great but I have to accept situations for what they are. People do change and people do leave. I have no control over certain scenarios that might lead to friends leaving or changing, I just have to accept and embrace them with hope. :)

Wani and I laughed over past incidents and memories and continued planning ahead. She's planning to drink soup for a year and lose weight. :) I'm sticking to the vege and fruits thingy. Meat, yeah, a bit.

There's so much to share about past stuff but I guess memories should be left deep in my heart. Bringing them to topic would cause unwanted stirs of emotions.

I will miss Wani just like how I am missing Billy and Yu Yao and closer friends like Macy and Moesan. But our dreams need to be realised and lives should go on as planned. No matter how near or far friends are, as long as they're close to heart and happy with their lives, I am with mine and situations too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey babe!!! i'm so vain that i'm damn happy the first time i open your blog, it's about me!!!!

you'll get your dreams. no worries. no one deserves them more.

love ya!!!

Vicky said...

:) Good to get more people reading my blog, and friends too. :)
Wani, take care over there!!!

And thanks for the stuff said in your comment!