Friday, January 13, 2006

It's supposed to be unlucky today but...

Today's Update
(Note:Red = annoyance; blue = slight joy; purple = praying hard - but they're all faded, coz I'm still calm...)

Hmm. Friday the 13th isn't so lucky after all, for me at least. And Caryn too.

It's a pretty calm day yet I'm feeling all jellyish to slap someone hard at his annoying face. I know I should let bygones be. It's just a natural instinct I guess.

I left my pen drive in the lab yesterday. Was so blur I didn't realise till early this morning. Came back and got it from Mr. IT guy. Such an innocent and honest person, bless his soul. :)

Had a good chat with OuFei. So much happened since the last chat. Was a good one.

There's a teeny possibility that our convo might be changed to Feb 24th. If so, I'll be heading home again Feb 16th till 21st or 22nd! Let's hope so..

"Some bad people took some things that don't belong to them. These bad people will, however, not be caught. The owner will have to bear the loss - 'him' and the rest of the people who are totally innocent." Darn bad human beings. * sigh *

"Casper's friends are walking around numbers 5 & 9." Ooooooooo....

Yesterday's Results.
(Note:No colors for past days' stuff.. Old news.)

Ooo.. I did get my student ID changed yesterday - it now bears a SEGi logo and name. Hmm.. It's nice, a different feeling though.

My toothache was pretty bad yesterday. So bad I couldn't close my mouth for the whole night - felt like a fish. Eating bread actually hurt too!

It's confirmed. Am leaving Saturday at 9 in the morning. Perak, here I come! Can't believe how lucky my stars are this year and how much God's blessing me with this year! Yips!

The new building does give me headaches. It's the paint smell...

Caryn's driver sent me home. Felt so pampered having someone drop me at my doorstep! Driving's actually tiring, I like walking.

I miss Just! Just, come home. Sarawak's no fun if you stay too long - COME HOME!!!

I like burning CDs. It gives me a sick sense of fulfilment wasting CDs!

-*-*-*-*-

I like crapping. Now that's 'new'.

1 comment:

justine said...

sarawak's a blast! I miss it already :(