Monday, October 31, 2005

Work.. * sigh

Today’s my second day job training. Everything’s going pretty well despite the fact that my head is throbbing pretty bad. There are many things that I’m still so unsure of. Packages, this that.. and everything is piling up. I still need to read up regarding all the courses and products that we offer but am already entertaining customers! Well, in a way it’ll be good for my commission level will be okay if this goes on but am just a bit nervous for the moment. I can’t seem to get a grip of myself and am feeling rather emo over no particular reason. There’s this beauty in the office. She holds a higher post than most of us and I just met her today. Apparently someone got up on the wrong side of the bed for someone was pretty erm.. snobbish. Maybe it’s my emo side getting all worked up again. I just want to go back to the studying world. * sigh

Oh yeah, I will be sent to take up a Mandarin Free Class every Tuesday starting Nov 8. Hmm.. Good for me, I know how am I going to manage juggling work and that and my Degree classes? I just hope degree classes won’t be on Tuesdays then.

1 comment:

justine said...

If you're sick of work learn from me. I love work.

Work is where I pao my bosses cigarettes, play dating sims and watch flash cartoons the whole day.

wheee...