Saturday, October 01, 2005

Mid Autumn Festival in Sepang

When away from Kuching, friends really mean a lot to you. I feel the same about my housemates and some other close friends who used to stay with me or near me in USJ2. We were so close and thankfully we still are, just like how families are supposed to be.

This year's mid autumn festival only gathered Kiwi & wife, CJ and new member Justine at Sepang as Kiwi's operation the Sunday before kept him home-bound in Sg. Pelek. Was a pity S'ze, Zhen, Sharon and Jov couldn't make it. Would have been wonderful to have everyone together.

The weekend was a blast amidst me sensitive self flaring over some 'so-typically-Justine-sweeping-comments' about me being a f***ing person from where I am. Hmm.. Looking back to that moment of time, I feel a tinge stupid.

As Justine's blog has refreshed Sepang memories, I will not go into details.

I would say, however, that the weekend was refreshing, calm and beautiful. The beach made me realise many things I couldn't see or feel while stuck in polluted USJ, really; the fruits Kiwi's family offered and the many walks kept my brain alive for another month while I finish up my last annoying subject for my Diploma; the flowers in Sepang told me that life would be beautiful if only I believed.

After just two days away from Subang, everything in life seemed to be a bit more bearable once more. I will live on, stronger now.


We celebrated Mid Autumn Festival in Sepang during the weekend of September 17 & 18, 2005.

No comments: