Saturday, October 08, 2005

Jiwang Mode

It's not easy to find friends to mingle with especially those who tune to the same channel as you, these days. Everyone's different. Being different seems to be the 'in' thing, I guess. Well, I shouldn't point fingers for I too enjoy being different in stupid little ways!

It's a blessing to have those I have around me. Editing 'Peng You' was a big outreach to my own feelings regarding friendships and relationships. An occasional evaluation on life is necessary without extra reasons. We're so busy with our daily lives that we just do not know how to feel or be in touch with our inner selves in the normal humane way. Life has become a daze.. a total mash of confusion. At least for me it is.

Well, this post is actually to thank Just and Caryn for always being around and for sharing their lives with me. I've enjoyed all these months very much and am pretty sad that everything will end soon when the 'balls start rolling'. Thanks for the many happy moments.

Jiwang mode ends. Pardon the English if error pops up.. English mode at rest.

2 comments:

justine said...

Sorry if I'm been psycho and stupid and detached the past week or so.

I'm horrible, I know.

muaks

Vicky said...

Muaks back Just. Everything's cool. Friends accept, right?