Monday, October 31, 2005

Another Post to Inform the World How Bored I Am...

I’m bored!!!!!!! Work’s boring. After making endless calls informing people about the Holiday Program for Kids and stuff and mailing people about Mandarin classes, I now have nothing much to do. Was all the time wondering how people can be so free to email the whole world or to pose pictures up online or to write their blogs while working. I now understand - got to do it with much caution though. Don’t want my supervisors yelling at me during my 2nd day of training. Well.. if I could get more things to do, I guess I won’t be so bored. Been seeing young Taylor students walk around the whole and Club 7 is bloody tempting me from across the building. Gee.. I don’t even really look pool, foosball or drink beer. I guess it’s the friendship hangout place thingy - seems more attractive than merely sitting in front of the computer and phone.

Will be off to Malacca either on Thursday or Friday. Banging my hopes on Friday. Really love Jonker street with lots of stalls to browse through. Just a day trip but something to look forward to. It’s better than sitting at home wishing I was back in Kuching with my sister and her boyfriend. I’m such a sore want-it-all. I need a break! I want a break. I want to get away for at least a few days but I’ve got to settle for a day trip.

I’m still missing college. Why am I so emo?? I’m starting to annoy myself and that just isn’t good so I’ll just stop typing now.

J I’m still bored.

3 comments:

justine said...

We go out tonight!

tomorrow no work! wooooohoooo

take me to malacca and buy me chicken rice balls, biatch! make up for the disaster when ou fei FORCED my balls down

:((

justine said...

Oi if you're so damn bored, msn me!

saymawa@gmail.com

jiahling said...

ur bored n i'm sad...

how nice... ='P