Friday, October 07, 2005

The end and the pain that never ends.

The End

It's over, all over. I once wrote a similar post in Friendster. I was lying then. I still had one last subject to complete. Two days ago, I submitted a CD to Daniel, my DI II lecturer. Hmm. I am pretty sure I won't fail so that means the journey for my Diploma in Photography is officially over!

I thought I would be happy. I thought wrong. I've never felt more empty about learning than now. I thought the gap I felt after ending my final presentation and final project in July was bad. This is worse. This is scary. This is too much for a confused, pro suicidal person. * sigh * I think I'll be okay.


The Pain That Never Ends

Oh, on a sadder note, today marks the 4th year of the passing of the late Chai Wan Yee, the late sister of my best friend. She passed away a day after her sister's birthday 4 years ago, leaving us to mourn and grief over a loss never to be replaced. We still mourn and grieve on a different tone today. Yesterday I called Wan Ling to wish her Happy Birthday. At the same this morning I called her to make sure that she was okay. Remembering hurts. I guess the pain never leaves, it'll never end. * sigh *

No comments: