Saturday, September 12, 2009

It's broken again~

I got my heart broken again. It's not the first time, and I have a horrible feeling that it won't be the last. It hurts so, so much but all I'm thinking is that this is part of life. I'm treating this situation so matter-of-fact-ly that I can't seem to just cry and let it out and let it go. I just feel that I'm so sick and tired of all these stupid love games - how they start so well and end so bad and how much I get entangled in the emotional entrapment of heart-brokenness..

I want to move on, I guess I should. It's the healthier way, but before I cry and let all the pain and misery be channeled out of my system, I cannot really smile again.

What is my problem? Why can I never keep love? Maybe it's just so not meant to be. Or perhaps I'm just dumb, and irrational and unreasonable and I asked for this pain and if I try to be normal and less impulsive and silly and crazy, things will be fine. Perhaps it's all my fault. Perhaps it is.

Goodbye E. Goodbye for now.

No comments: