Saturday, September 12, 2009

Don't be so quick to judge me, you've never had to go through things as harsh as I have it.
Don't think you know me well, we might have similar blood running through us but fate had it that we had it different.
Don't even dream about telling me that I am who I am because of just what I did, there are 101 things that was definitely not part of my plan that happened because I don't have it as well as you did, and I'm not as strong as you are.
Don't use my misfortunes against me.

The words you use just don't seem human at all. All you do is to think that I want to hurt our family but are you really so insane to not see what I'm going through and try to understand and just be there for me and let me cry? Are you so crazy to think I'm that inhumane? And that selfish? No matter how much I do, how well I do it, you are just like her... you will never be able to accept me for who I really am.

Yes, I'm useless. I'm 27 and I'm not giving the family the money that is the source of our existence. Well is it not the source of our existence if every focus revolves around it?

I have shared my best days with you all, and kept my worsts secrets. And even then you still can't share my burden? This phase of my life is not what I wanted at all, why can't you just see me through it, as my family?

Since daddy died, I think the worst unit of institution that I have to deal with is this bloody family. You told me that since I want to serve so much, why don't I just serve my family? Well, I'll tell you. With all these crap that you throw my way, the LAST PEOPLE I would serve, is my family.

I just wish someone would tell me I'm adopted. Then the world and my life would make sense again.

No comments: