Saturday, September 12, 2009

If you do love me, why do you make it so difficult?
If you do love me, why do you make me cry?
If you do love me, why can't you just do it unconditionally?
If you do love me, why does it feel so painful?
If you do love me, why can't you accompany me through this challenging times with just love, and not other judgments that you apply?
If you do love me, why do you make me feel otherwise?

It makes me feel like you don't love me.
And if you don't love me, why did you bring me into this world?

I really never asked to be born. My life is a living hell every day as it takes.
I never asked for weak genes or to be so different, to have accident befall
me as though they were showers of blessings.

The only good thing you truly gave me was to introduce Him to me.
And if not for Him, I would have died many years ago, or even try to
end this misery now. Right here, right now.

If you can't do this JOB well, then don't. Don't pretend to do it
just because you're obliged. I'm disobliging you.

Perhaps I would hurt less if you don't love me and admit it.

No comments: