Sunday, September 20, 2009

The awe and stupidity of my love for you...

I started loving you even before I knew that I was capable of loving again.
I loved you even more than I allowed myself to ever do so.
I loved the way I love you and I loved even more the way you make me love you so.
My heart beats for you. They rhythm it takes, the pauses, acceleration.. they all sing and hum the tune of your name.

I have no idea what I would do if I could not love you.
Knowing that you might never love back breaks my heart, but it does not crush my soul.
I know that if I love you silently, but remain as your true muse, my soul will sustain.
Loving you has brought me to challenge the impossibilities and ride with conquests of uncertainties.
And though I can still secretly love you now, I know that the inability to express has somehow mellowed my ability and capacity of fighting on.

I want to love you still, though there is no reason to do so, no benefits to obtain, no love in return.
But I would rather have that, than to lose the chance to continue loving you, for loving you makes sense of all the things I think is insane.

Come what may, E...

No comments: