Saturday, September 12, 2009

Do you really think that you can come and go whenever you like, take whatever you want and leave whatever you don't think suits.
Do you think that you can judge me however you like, tell me that I think like this or like that and take that against me.
Who are you to include me when you want to and treat me like trash when you feel like joke's at the tip of your tongue?
You're wrong to think that you can step all over my head and treat me like a convenient stop over.

I'm sorry if you think that this is what we call friendship.

For me, friendship is HARDCORE. Friendship is about true feelings, not some superficial fake mask you put on when you feel like it. It's all or nothing, you're it or you're not. It brings the benefits I give, but not just makes you another insignificant being in this world.

I'm sorry my emotions rule my relationships. I want it that way. Life is too short to pretend that there's always a next time, there's always tomorrow. For all we know, tomorrow may never come.

No comments: