Monday, June 29, 2009

What I do today, will be reflected perhaps, tomorrow? However there is just so much that I can do. If I have tried my best today, to make my tomorrow as beautiful as it can be but someone out there comes along and destroy my perfect plan, there's nothing else I can do but practice patience, tolerance and perseverance. (or depend on my spontaneous reactions?)

Nevertheless, I believe that God is good and that if I do my best today, He will be there to help me to make my tomorrow a better day as well.

In You Lord I trust, and for You Lord I offer up all my tomorrows. Help me to be patient and not live my today(s) only for my tomorrows but to savour each moment that I have been blessed with and cherish all that I have been given.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you can do all thing in Him who empowers you.. ^^