Sunday, June 28, 2009

I'm not exactly happy today.
Why?

No. 1 My torn contact lens (still in my eye) is bugging me. I really want to take it out, rip it apart and splatter it around but I don't have my eye glasses with me, nor are there any shops opened for me to get a replacement pair. Ergh.

No. 2 I have no idea whether this whole possible relationship thing is going to work out. I know I should be patient and pray more. Sigh, the human in me is restless.

No. 3 I think I ate too much so I'm feeling bloated now. @@

No. 4 I kinda miss the good old days. Oh, who am I kidding? Charles, I miss you!!!! Where in the world are you now? (the answer is Korea, of course.. @@)

No. 5 I feel lazy even thinking about the work load waiting for me back in UP. Though I know I will somehow pull through this difficult situation, I am still doubting my true knowledge of things. Am I really grasping what I need to absorb within this 4 year time frame to be good enough to face the world out there?

Sigh. Whatever la.

No comments: