Friday, June 26, 2009

Burying dead relationships

I buried 5 dead relationships of my past when I went home for summer.
Imagine that, 5. It wasn't easy.. and the ones in Kuching were more successfully buried than those in KL. I really traumatized poor souls out there. I've been a fool, I've been so crazy with my actions that I ended up hurting people more than I wanted to.

I need to be a bit more careful. I need to be a bit more focused. My life goals are slightly different from others. If they can't accompany me till the end, no matter how lonely the roads get, I need to travel alone. I won't be too lonely though, God always sends His angels to accompany me. Angels like Joy and Ava, temporary ones like Charles and Bon. I'm lucky. I should count my lucky stars and stop digging up things to complain about.

I always fall into the trap of diving head over heels in love with the wrong person. Again and again, I have. I need to be more cautious with my heart. I can't patch it up so often. The more it breaks, the more fragile it becomes. And, honestly, it's really breakable nowadays.

It's time for me to move on from my past. When I came to Phily last year, I was full of my past, full of regrets and past burdens. I've burnt all my bridges now. I've tried my best to let go. I've removed myself from old flames and old relationships. It's time to move on from my past now. Seriously.

No comments: