Monday, February 20, 2006

Road Bully Alert - BEU 7182

"Gee. I was just driving my small car heading home, okay? Don't have to push me around just because your car's bigger than my car!!! "

Nearly got banged badly when a car (I don't even know the make!!) swerved out and almost gave me the s***. Lucky I had ample space to swerve to the left as well. Swerve was so violent I banged my right arm against the interior side of the car door. *Ouch! All because he was impatient and couldn't wait for his turn while someone in front took a U turn. Gee! I was just minding my business on my lane!

If any of you ever see that car, please honk him or something. My honk sounded pathetically annoying, I think I should change it to some folk horn or some kind of blasting ears horn or something!

Am just glad I'm still alive. Failing to swerve might have landed me at the hospital! *Phew.

No comments: