Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Necessary.

I need to write this le.

V day is good when:-

1. Your buddy who wakes up in the afternoon especially crawls out of bed before 10 to submit your assignment for you by walking many kms and risk getting chewed by dogs and hooted at by perverts who drive big lorries. She also risks getting harassed by crazy young kids.

2. You get messages from friends bout V day with hearts and angels :P

3. You forward the heart messages to more friends and find that you have at least 20 closed ones to send to.. Not bad leh..

4. You feel that not celebrating is alright after all.

I used to feel depressed when I couldn't celebrate in the past. Now, it's okay. :) It's not that I can't, I guess it's that I can't in another way lo.. I still know 'the person' loves me. Right?
* Ahem. :P (Oi person, if you do, comment anonymously ah... :PPPPP)

5 comments:

Vicky said...

:) I know you do.

Anonymous said...

hmmm...yah..i love u

jiahling said...

ur sis dying fm lack of lurve here... T_T

been single for too long liao hahaz..

neways, i'm not that sad liao since it's over adee =P

Vicky said...

Yeah. It's over and done with. You survived another V day, congrats! And I did too.. It was just another day for me le. I feel so matured now.. * Blekkk

justine said...

muaks! i also 'survived' another one hahahahah