Monday, February 20, 2006

Jerome's Wedding - Feb 16, 2006

My pet bro got married today. His wedding was pretty simple and sweet; and the wedding dinner.. blasting with karaoke but still sweet.

As my other friends and I gathered really closed together around the table during dinner (there were 12 of us at the table instead of 10..), some with their significant other, I realised how much older everyone has grown. 9 years ago we were all so crappy. That evening, I was practically the only crappy one left. :) Some of them still 'layan'ed me le but that's about it. :) I laughed so much I couldn't eat at the end. Was too breathless to chew. :) It's good to have a gathering like that but hey, one of us has gotten married. Who's next?


Some bits to share..

Highlight of the wedding dinner: Roasted to perfection - Suckling Pig. :)

Best Karaoke Singer of the wedding dinner: Some guy who sang 'Ho Lu Zhi Pa Ban' (give you 1 million in Hokkien).


Most packed table at the wedding dinner: Table No. 3 :) My table le.

Most 'RED' person at the wedding dinner: Me. My friends said that my scarf looked more red than the really red deco at the wedding place.

No comments: