Thursday, February 02, 2006

Jiwang-ing about the Impossibilities

*If you read this, you'll know what I'm saying le.

It's not entirely true that I won't feel a tinge if you share the same feelings. However, I also know you won't feel anything anyway.

You are nice and you make me really happy just hanging out and doing stupid things.
Chocolates are tempting and pretty sinful but somehow chocolates are still appealing above all the sinful tags hung from it. *Please recall past conversations

I just don't want to keep this in for it would remain something undone which would be a future regret. So here I write.

Impossibilities are spelt clear and feelings will not be exchanged but jolts of emotions are undeniable and unavoidable but I do know that flirts are fun with no strings attached.

I'm emo-ing and truth may be exaggerated. Apologies for damage done.


No comments: