Saturday, February 04, 2006

Day Five, Day Six

Day Five
Was still out on Day 5, visited some uncles and their families. Daddy was brought to the hospital for some check up. Waited at home hoping it's somehow Malaria. Brought Ryoko to buy some souvenirs. Day 5 seemed so quiet compared to the past days. The Black Vios seemed nowhere in sight. Was just feeling as routines are hard to break. Went home for a rest but Jerome told me that the lymph knots might be symptoms of lymphoma (however you spell it!) and that that might be cancerous. Daddy was looking really frail and everyone knows he hates this 'Oh you're sick let me take care of you' feeling. Feeling was numb. Went out for a crying session with Nic before bringing Ryoko out to Waterfront and to Memories again.

Day Six
It was just awkward at home. Had a day of depression just doing nothing but staying at home. Declined going to Cammy's Marshall's for a gathering though I've not seen many friends for ages. While picking Ryoko up (not expecting it at all, serious), was forced to say an awkward, unwanted sayonara. I wanted to cry when Uncle Joseph asked bout Pa but I sucked it in and left soon. Went over to Allen's to drop Ryoko and 'show face'. Went home and chatted with ertie and che before going to spend some time with Pa. All my life he has been looking the healthiest and the elder one least of our worries.

It will be truly easy to escape all worries by being in Subang. But by being in Subang, it also means I will not be around to be there for him even though he has been there for me all my life. Viscous cycle, this thing we call 'life'.

Alex picked Nic and I up to send Ryoko home. Was supposed to be buying kueh chap but ended up meeting a bunch of old BL friends as well. The next thing on the agenda was Soho. Declining didn't help so I ended up standing in the middle of the exterior of Soho feeling awkward at Level 10! Soho was practically a 'Meeting Point - Destination : Kuching'. Everywhere you turned you'd see a familiar face. There were some very funny crabs dancing
trying to look cool; these crabs included a very famous blogger. Gee, wonder if he'd be blogging about how he dances looking like a chub crab.

I got a call from HOME! Whoa!! Something different.. Che was worried. Got home and got into bed. Flying the next day at 6.

1 comment:

justine said...

omg. you didn't tapao kueh chap for me...

anyway vicky, don't get all worried and shit till the results come back aite? For all you know it could be nothing.

Chin up!