Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I found a room and I'm happy with it. Just the room. Not too much the environment or anything else.. just the room and the price I'm paying for it. It's 2500 pesos a month.. that's less than RM 200. I am, currently staying on expensive grounds.. Quezon city (where UP Diliman is located) is the most crowded city in the Philippines.

I do not enjoy certain smells and sights but I'm sure I'll do alright. 4 years. I'll be here for 4 years. Well at least I have a room to go back to, now.

Also, been getting things for the room and found out that cost of living here, is just, HELL. Sigh. Expensive plastic items, household items, detergents and everything!

Sigh. I'll have to say my goodbyes to Harry on Friday night. Somehow, the idea of it just wrenches my poor heart. It's just harder to bid him farewell than to break up with Timothy. And that whole idea's a bit maddening too. One was my boyfriend and another my new best friend. Perhaps the thought of never ever seeing Harry again is just too horrifying.

Class starts soon. Gotta run. Will write again soon enough, I hope. Shit the Iliard, I'm still behind reading.

No comments: