Saturday, June 14, 2008

Dilemma.

Is this a test I have to undergo? Is there no way out? Am I supposed to live with this?

I really am not sure how I'm suppose to take up this task, Lord. I am no sissy and I can be tough when I am. But is this really necessary for this mission?

Am I picky? Am I too choosy? If I can't even go through with this, how am I supposed to be a good social worker?

Sigh.. I am feeling so tired and not finding my own place is actually interrupting with my concentration for reading. I still need to read 23 more chapters of Iliard.

Oh please Lord, find me a proper room? One where I can laugh, cry and most importantly STUDY in?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

when i first moved into campus in KL, life was suddenly so small in a tiny room where it's my bedroom, studyroom, changing room, dinning....etc...i cried the 1st week coz i missed home and all my frens so much...i couldn't concentrate on all the readisn i had to do...but God reli blessed me with wonderful classmates, roomate was cool...haha..then there was u and ur sis eveready to take me in during weekends in KL...life became more fruitful and honestly i had a blast of my life...haha

Vicky said...

n almost got molested by the indian guy at bangsar while clubbing. haha. :) enriching it was. :P