Tuesday, October 13, 2009

H.O.N.E.Y

Thank you for being the best thing that happened to me this semester. Without you, I wouldn't even imagine how things would have been. It is true that our friendship is somewhat different from the expected norm, yet I find no need to redefine or restructure what we have, and what we mean to each other. You are truly important, and I wouldn't even want to grade how important you are, or compare you against the rest of those who are important as well. What I know is that the moments we shared are truly special, and I would cherish the bits and snippets of those special times for a long, long time. I even miss fighting and arguing with you, I miss our walks around the IC parking lot, watching Desperate Housewives together, snacking in your room, our dinners, looking at you chop onions, listening to your corny and cheesy jokes..

You gave me a wonderful part of your life, and though we didn't meet under the best circumstances, I guess we both did make the best of it and found the best in each other. You made me happy, and although I never expected you of anything, you never disappointed me anyway.

I don't even know when I'll see you again, but you promised me that we will, and I should at least trust you enough to wait for that. As much as you tell me that I've made your life colorful, I feel the same.

Thank you for being such a sweet and best buddy to me. I miss you so much already.

No comments: