Wednesday, October 14, 2009

E turns 33... ^^

For October 15, 2009

No matter how much I want to think that the feelings I have for you has lessened, I am but a fool to deny my true desire. The more it seems like goodbye, the more annoyed I get at myself for not letting you go, the more impossible the realities seem, the more I fall in love with you. It is not the challenge I seek, nor am I romanticizing a long distance relationship. It is who you are that makes me want you more. I don't need you, no I don't, but I want you. And wanting you keeps me alive, keeps me at the edge of my seat. Our relationship has evolved into something neither of us can define, but still, you have my heart skipping.

Quoting your favorite song, a melody that leaves a memory, I dedicate these words back to you.

'I wanna change the world, Only for you, All the impossible, I wanna do. I wanna hold you close, Under the rain, I wanna kiss your smile, And feel the pain. I know what's beautiful, Looking at you. In a world of lies, You are the truth. In a world without you, I would always hunger, All I need is your love to make me stronger...'

Singing this song reminds me why my heart belongs to you. You may be far away, but I'll always be right beside you. You are the picture of perfection; attainable, sustainable perfection. Having you in my life lights up not just my face as I smile, but it lights up my heart and my soul too. I love you, E.

Happy 33rd Birthday, Secretary General ^^


No comments: