Friday, July 06, 2007

A little more..

Life has always been good for me but things have been trying lately. I never meant to hurt you, nor do I want to leave you but I don't see better alternatives than to end this. It's painful but it has to happen, it's either now or in the future when we will hurt more.

I never expected daddy to leave us so suddenly, nor do I expect to be the one who will be picked by mommy to take care of her in the future. I can't be so selfish as to not take care of her just because of my love life. Mommy is even willing to wait for me to finish my studies abroad, and even to to the extend of following me around to pursue my dreams. With that selfless attitude of hers, how can I be even more selfish than I already am?

I am sorry. Those words mean crap but that's exactly how I feel, sorry. I know hope was given after we patched up 3 years back but situations are so different now. Daddy is gone, our anchor is gone. I need to start taking up certain responsibilities in my life.

I've not always been faithful and LDR just doesn't work for me. I can't just leave and expect you to wait for me knowing that I might never return. I can't bring you along, I can't leave you behind.. and to end this seems like the only option now.

You've been a wonder to me, you've always been good and I will always love you. But as I've said and now say again, I'm sorry.

No comments: