Friday, May 30, 2008

Goodbye Prince Charming

I love you. I do. I've never loved a guy the way I could love you.
You made me so happy and you gave me so much hope. You patched
my wounded soul and you showed me how good it was to live again.
You're all that I've ever wanted and needed and I do want a happily
ever after with you.

But I think you need this. I think you need me to let you go. I know
that I should at least listen to what you have to say. But I can't
live with another guy walking out of my life.

So I have to call it quits, babe. I have to let you go. My puzzle's
going to be missing a piece again. My life will be incomplete again
but I guess I'll be alright.

I'm sorry we never made it to our goal. My happily ever after will
just have to wait.

1 comment:

SuMmeR_Ra|n said...

amoi, u ok thr? wish i cld b thr for u at this moment... hope u'll b fine soon if u r stl not too fine. HUGS n God Bless!

P/S: i'll b in kl frm 29/08-01/09 for Lifeline Conference organised by Lifeline KL. Hope we can meet a while perhaps. I'm hoping to meet my bro then. im goin with other leaders of Lifeline KK..