Monday, March 17, 2008

I tried to blog in Mandarin but somehow my software doesn't seem to be working well. Oh darn, just need to use another computer, I guess. But gee.. writing in English, I can type 80 to 90 words per minute. And writing in Mandarin? Haha.. with the speed I take to string my words and phrases together, I can only write a sentence in 5 minutes? Maybe I'm exaggerating.. maybe just 3 minutes. :P

Life has been awfully peaceful these few days. I guess the roller coaster ride starts again next Saturday when I finally get my ass over to Manila. I am excited, but there are now reasons for me not to leave. However, getting a degree is important for my future. I must be at par with Tim or else there will always be a mental gap.

My back is not hurting so much anymore. I'm so lazy to blog about Seoul and Bali. Too many friends mean repeating your stories too many times thus getting bored of them - the stories, already. Haih.

It's so good to be in love.

No comments: